Senior Software Engineer
Dmytro was a pleasure to work with. He is a brilliant software engineer and excellent problem solver. Was the only one out of many people I tried who could successfully implement the features I required. Excellent communication and timely delivery was the icing on the cake. Will continue to work with him.
Dmytro is a great person with deep knowledge in technologies that he is using. He has great analytical skills which also helps him with mastering new knowledge. Dmytro is very responsible, well-organized and punctual person. You can count on him, and I think he can bring great value to any company.
Team Lead, Ciklum(source)
Dmytro is surprisingly fast and gives quality of work. It was my first experience with him. He is very smart and found solution to my problem quickly and efficiently. He went out of the way to support on fine tuning the code. I would highly recommend him for any software development activities in future.
He is a true pro, outstanding experience - one of the best I've worked with. If you need a web development job done quickly do not hesitate to hire him.
Dima is a great guy. I got lot of experience in coding while working with him. He will deliver the requirements before the deadlines. In single word he is Mr.Codestar
Senior Software Developer, Cognizant(source)
- My core areas of expertise and interest are distributed systems and cloud computing.
- I know and use popular web frameworks and libraries like Spring, Dropwizard, Symfony, Express.js, React and Hibernate.
- I have experience with (No)SQL and related technologies, e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, Redis and ElasticSearch.
- I have hands on experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, SQS, SNS, Cloudwatch, Lambda, etc.)
- I use Docker and Kubernetes for containerization to ease development and deployment efforts.
- I have experience with parallel data processing (Redis, Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, Apache Spark, Apache Storm).
- Knowledge of TDD, BDD, OOP, SOLID, design patterns and microservices patterns helps me to create better software, which is easy to maintain and extend.
- I am MSc in Applied Mathematics with real world experience in machine learning (participated in AMMODIT Horizon2020 initiative and worked at Samsung Research & Development department).
- But most important of all, I love working with great people on building great things, be it CRPG mods or systems that process 4,000,000 requests per week.
© 2020 Dmytro Yurchenko. All rights reserved.